~To My Dearest You~

~ Thursday, January 7, 2010

I might not know how you look like
Maybe you are tall
Maybe you are as same as my height
But most of all

I want you to know
I will love you from all of your side

I might not be able to be your perfect one
But I might be the perfect one of me

Yet everything that I want to see from you
is not a perfection
It is just a compatibility

I hope you will wash away all the tears
or watch it flows as it won’t lose its back bone
so that it will be more discipline

Yet all I want for you to do
Is to embrace me tightly and
whisper ‘It will be okay Darling’

I hope that a plan for me
Will eventually become a plan for two
I hope a dream of mine
Will actually be your dream too

And I really do hope so
that one fine day, I will be able
to meet you…

The other significant part of me

6 comments:

Murni Alfathunnisa said...

insyaallah..there will one fine day 4 u & him...:-)

s.c.h.u.l.t said...

tqvm :)

Anonymous said...

hehehe cute;)

s.c.h.u.l.t said...

thanks! hi hi

miszmextor said...

so sweet...............saya suke!!hehe...
hope u wil find him.....soOn =)

s.c.h.u.l.t said...

:D ameen ameeeeeeeen.

(sambil sengih macam seekor kerang busuk. HAHA)

thanks miszmextor! ;)